You’re Here: Home » Home Insulation  »  Saving Money

Get the Energy Tax Credit with Home Insulation

Join the multitude of homeowners that are cashing in on the 2009-2010 Federal Energy Tax Credit. The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 allows homeowners to get 30% back on the purchase of qualified materials—including insulation products—for a tax credit of up to $1,500.

Increase Your Home's Energy Efficiency

The credit includes energy efficiency home improvements such as windows, doors, water heaters and insulation. These improvements will help you save on energy bills for years to come.

For example, properly insulating and air sealing your attic could help you save up to 30% on each energy bill you pay—that adds up.

And with JM Formaldehyde-free™ insulation you'll also improve indoor air quality and achieve a healthier and safer home by reducing your overall formaldehyde exposure.

Use our Home Energy Analysis to learn just how much you can save.

Filing for the Energy Tax Credit

JM has put together all the details you need on our Energy Tax Credit page, which includes the Manufacturer's Certification Form you'll need to file with your tax return.

You can also find local and utilities incentives in your area through the DSIRE tax credit database, and check out a list of all eligible home improvements at Energy Star.

All Fields Required

Friend's E-mail(s):
(separate multiple e-mails with commas)

Your Name:

Your E-mail:

I'd like to receive future news and info from JM about the Energy Tax Credit.

Copyright ©2016, Johns Manville, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Global Sites | | Site Map | News Archives
Industry Resources | Privacy Policy | Legal Notices
Product & Sales Information: (800) 654-3103